Monday, July 21, 2014

Fisher of Men and Fish



I caught some bass the other day!


Hello, hello!

So this last week was pretty tough and discouraging. I won't go into too much detail but we only taught 1 lesson and the other lessons we were going to teach fell through, which is always frustrating. But I always try to stay positive and hope for a better week!!

 Already this week is off to a good start! Just a few minutes ago this lady, who was using a computer next to us, gave us her name and phone number! It was totally out of the blue, I don't know if she really knows who we are or if she wants us to teach her or not but still that NEVER happens here (well not never but you know what I mean).

Elder Neus and I have been trying to work more with the members and less active members instead of tracting every day because that's pretty much the only way to find people to teach in this area and it's not very effective. It's hard to meet with the members though because everyone lives so far away and spread and we only have so many miles per month we can drive.

Well, other than that there's not much else to report. But my testimony of this church grows everyday and I feel the love my Father in Heaven and His Son have for me each and everyday. I know they are always there for me ready to lift me up when times get hard. This church IS true and I love it so much, it brings me so much joy and happiness that I can't express in words.

Love ya!!!

           Elder Reyne 

No comments:

Post a Comment