Monday, August 18, 2014

Back In Action

Hello! Man it is so good to be back in New York after a very special, but sad 3 weeks.
 
The area I am in now is Oneida. I am in a trio with Elders Longwill and Hatanaka. They are so much fun and are hard workers. Being in a trio is so much more different than just a regular companionship. Like my first two areas I am in a branch again, but I love branches because you get to know the members really well and fast. We have a good amount of investigators to teach which is new for me because I'm used to knocking on doors all day. The members are really nice and friendly. There is a lot of things happening next week but I don't have time to share them today so next week I will let you all know how my week went!
 
Love ya!!
 
Elder Reyne

No comments:

Post a Comment