Monday, September 1, 2014

Am I really 20?

Well I just turned 20 today, it's super weird.  And I still have over one year left on my mission. It's crazy how time flies though!

Anyway, not a whole lot happened this week. We didn't teach many lessons mainly because people LOVE to talk and we didn't have time to visit other people. That's something that's definitely hard about the people of New York is that they can just jibber jabber until the cows come home, seriously, I don't know how they do it but they can just go on for days. We have been doing a lot of reactivation work though and that's always fun because they know their stuff but we just need to figure out why they stopped coming to church.

I am still in a trio in the area of Oneida but should be transferred out soon because another Elder who went home for an injury a few months back will be returning to the mission and he and I will double into an area. But I don't know when that will be but it should be soon.

Being in a trio is pretty fun but when members come with us to lessons it feels like we are invading their space because instead of one extra person there's now 2 and it's probably weird for them. 

Well I hope you all had a great week and I hope you know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love you! Also I love you!

Elder Reyne

No comments:

Post a Comment