Sunday, May 11, 2014

Another Transfer in the Hudson Area‏

Like the title implies, I will be staying for at least one more transfer in the Hudson area. This will be my 4th transfer here and by the end I will have been here for 6 months which is crazy!

So this week we were not able to go out as much as we would have liked because my companion has been sick with a sinus infection of some sort and his throat is sore so I most of the talking. So he will usually rest until afternoon and then we will go out and work, but he hates it because he can't stand not working, which is good but I keep telling him that he needs to take it easy so he will recover faster. When we have been able to go out though we have just been tracting more. I'm not going to lie it's pretty dang frustrating doing all this tracting and not have a single new investigator since I started my mission just under 4 months ago! BUT, I always stay positive and take this as a lesson that the Lord needs me to work hard and that I probably need to humble myself. Anyway, now that it's starting to warm up (slowly but surely) hopefully more people will be outside so we can contact that way. 

I hope you other missionaries are finding more success with tracting and what not, than I am. I love each of you and can feel your prayers each day! 

Love ya!

        Elder Reyne!

No comments:

Post a Comment